We recommend fast, efficient and reliable laboratory balances that are excellent value for money with:
- Free Calibration Certificate traceable to national standards.
- Free Service Back up from fully qualified engineers.
- Free Independent expert advice.
Just a selection of the laboratory balances available in our portfolio.
A & D Instruments GF/GX Precision Balances Range
- Metal Housing very robust
- Fast SHS Sensor – 1 second response time
- Large Bright VFD Display
|GF 200||210g||0.001g||128mm x 128mm||£ 860|
|GF 600||610g||0.001g||128mm x 128mm||£ 1070|
|GF 1000||1100g||0.001g||128mm x 128mm||£ 1370|
|GF 1200||1210g||0.01g||165mm x 165mm||£ 800|
|GF 3000||3100g||0.01g||165mm x 165mm||£ 920|
|GF 6100||6100g||0.01g||165mm x 165mm||£ 1145|
|GF 6000||6100g||0.1g||165mm x 165mm||£ 900|
|GF 8000||8100g||0.1g||165mm x 165mm||£ 990|
Ohaus Precision Range of Balances
- Approved and Non-Approved balances
- Excellent Value for Money
- Backlit LCD – Easy to Read
|AX 223||220g||0.0001g||130mm Diam||£ 1365|
|AX 5202||5200g||0.01g||175mm X 195mm||£ 1780|
|AX 8201||8200g||0.1g||175mm X 195mm||£ 1320|
|PA 223||220g||0.001g||120mm Diam||£ 655|
|PA 423||420g||0.001g||120mm Diam||£ 710|
|PA 2202||2200g||0.01g||180mm Diam||£ 685|
|PA 4202||4200g||0.01g||180mm Diam||£ 745|
|PA 4201||4200g||0.1g||180mm Diam||£ 620|